Tuesday 19 April 2011

Shikasuki.com


Here at
Shikasuki we are so so happy to be able to announce that the launch of our brand new website is almost nigh! Previously, our shop was a bit of a hidden secret known mostly by the many stylists who borrow garments for photoshoots from here, fashion designers seeking inspiration, celebrities looking for unique show stopping outfits and of course the Primrose Hill locals.

However, now that we are soon to be online you can all enjoy our archive of beautiful pieces and can now purchase pretty much anything you see in store, from vintage clothing and accessories, to fine art, a huge range of unique cards and fun bits for your home.
There will also be pieces which are exclusive to the website, which you won't find in our Primrose Hill shop...so don't miss out on them.

We have decided to set up this blog as a supplement to the website, to give you an up to date insight into our vintage collections, what goes on in our shop and anything that takes our fancy! It is also to connect to our customers and gain feedback on the kind of things that you'd like to see more of.




I'd also like to take the opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Elle and I am a fashion stylist, but I also work as an online co-ordinator/blogger and general all rounder at Shikasuki. You can see some of my styling work here and I will be updating with any photoshoots I do, as I often use many pieces from Shikasuki!

No comments:

Post a Comment